Pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.02, A.R.S. § 38-431.03, A.R.S. § 20-665, A.R.S. § 20-687 and the Plans of Operation adopted by the Boards of Directors and approved by the Director of Insurance, notice is hereby given to the Members of the Joint Administrative Steering Committee and to the Public that the Joint Administrative Steering Committee of the Arizona Property and Casualty Insurance Guaranty Fund and the Arizona Life and Disability Insurance Guaranty Fund will hold a meeting, which meeting will be open to the Public, at 9:00 a.m., Thursday, October 31, 2019, in the office of the Director of the Department of Insurance, 100 N. 15th Avenue, Suite 102, Phoenix, Arizona 85007.
Some members of the Committee may attend the meeting telephonically.
As indicated in the Agenda, the Joint Administrative Steering Committee may vote to go into Executive Session, which will not be open to the public, to discuss certain matters.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Executive Session, pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(1), to interview Candidate A.
- Executive Session, pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(1), to interview Candidate B.
- Executive Session, pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(1), to interview Candidate C.
- Executive Session, pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(1), to discuss one or more personnel matters.
- Consideration and any action to be taken as a result of the discussion of the Committee in Executive Session.
- Call to the Public: This is the time for the public to comment. Members of the Committee may not discuss items that are not on the Agenda. Therefore, action taken as a result of any public comment will be limited to directing staff to study the matter or scheduling the matter for further discussion and decision at a later date.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting the Arizona Department of Insurance Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Coordinator, (602) 771-2785. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.