Pursuant to A.R.S. § 41-4258 notice is hereby given to members of the State Emergency Council and the general public that the Council will hold a meeting, open to the public, January 18, 2018 at 2:00pm. Members of the Council will attend in person. The Council was offered written materials pertaining to agenda items prior to the meeting. The Council retains the right to take agenda items out of order as needed for quorum or other purposes. Agenda items with staff presentations are noted. Staff is available to clarify or address any related comments. For additional information you may contact Rebecca Trayler at 602-464-6232.
1.WELCOME AND INTRODUCTIONS
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Possible Action: Council approval of the June 28, 2017 meeting minutes as submitted.
3. UPDATE ON OPEN STATE EMERGENCIES AND GOVERNOR'S EMERGENCY FUND BALANCE
4. EMERGENCIES DECLARED AND TERMINATED SINCE LAST MEETING
5. GOVERNOR'S EMERGENCY FUND BALANCE
6. SUMMARY OF OPEN DISASTER BALANCE
7. ALLOCATION OF FY18 GOVERNOR'S EMERGENCY FUNDS
Possible Action: Council approval motions presented.
8. GENERAL DISCUSSION
9. CALL TO PUBLIC
10. NEXT MEETING
11. CALL TO ADJOURN