Pursuant to A.R.S. § 41-4258 notice is hereby given to members of the State Emergency Council and the general public that the Council will hold a meeting, open to the public, 28th November 2018 at 2:00 pm. Members of the Council will attend in person. The Council was offered written materials pertaining to agenda items prior to the meeting. The Council retains the right to take agenda items out of order as needed for quorum or other purposes. Agenda items with staff presentations are noted. Staff is available to clarify or address any related comments. For additional information, you may contact Darlene Quihuis at 602-464-6454.
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Update on Open State Emergencies and Governor’s Emergency Fund Balance
4. Allocation and Discussion of FY2019 Governor’s Emergency Fund
5. Outcomes of the Analysis of AZ DFFM
6. AZ Winter Weather Outlook